What About a Man? What About a Man?

Fantastic job! I had to watch this 3 times, that's how much I enjoyed it.

A Thug in Time Intro A Thug in Time Intro

Your style is so clean and professional, it has that TV quality that really makes it shine IMO. You did a great job with the lightning effects and blur, also, I liked how you changed your style for a more rustic look during the Indian's story. Greab job man! Can't wait for your next stuff. :)

boybogart responds:

Man, you're the first one to notice that change of style. Thanks Psho, looking forward to your next stuff as well!

M&L: Ultimate Attack M&L: Ultimate Attack

God, you're amazing dude! I haven't laughed this hard in months, thanks for making this. XD

TerminalMontage responds:

Hah thanks :D

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Abobo is now a legend.

It's incredible how this forgettable character from a Double Dragon game could become this HUGE. I would never had imagined this could be done, but you guys nailed it. Not only did you guys made Abobo a superstar but you payed the most awesome tribute to the NES era I have ever seen. Tom put it really well: "it's the ultimate love letter to the NES" and I can't agree more.

Awesome job guys, you have a bright future ahead of you. :)

-Pego

Abobo responds:

Thanks for the review <3
--Nick

The Visitor The Visitor

WoW!

This took me by surprise, I didn't know this game existed till now. I'm glad I found it, really well made and visually very pleasant. Nice job. :)

Aether Aether

Breathtaking game

It has been a long time since I had that feeling of tranquility and serenity while enjoying a game. The music had be in a state of trance almost all the time and the visuals immersed me even deeper. The gameplay was really unique, I have never played a game like this before. I loved the whole universe you created, really great job man.

Elfin ~P~ (Teaser) Elfin ~P~ (Teaser)

So awesome! I can't wait for the long version. :)
Nice job man.

-YRX- Shimasen N Bass -YRX- Shimasen N Bass

Frikkin great!

LOVE IT!!!

YouriX responds:

Hahaha! Thanks Pegosho ;)

Samurai Rock-off Samurai Rock-off

Thanks a lot!

You have an incredible talent, keep on the good work man. You own!!!!

Breast stroke Breast stroke