Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Abobo is now a legend.

It's incredible how this forgettable character from a Double Dragon game could become this HUGE. I would never had imagined this could be done, but you guys nailed it. Not only did you guys made Abobo a superstar but you payed the most awesome tribute to the NES era I have ever seen. Tom put it really well: "it's the ultimate love letter to the NES" and I can't agree more.

Awesome job guys, you have a bright future ahead of you. :)

-Pego

Abobo responds:

Thanks for the review <3
--Nick

The Visitor The Visitor

WoW!

This took me by surprise, I didn't know this game existed till now. I'm glad I found it, really well made and visually very pleasant. Nice job. :)

Aether Aether

Breathtaking game

It has been a long time since I had that feeling of tranquility and serenity while enjoying a game. The music had be in a state of trance almost all the time and the visuals immersed me even deeper. The gameplay was really unique, I have never played a game like this before. I loved the whole universe you created, really great job man.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Excellent and fair game!

The people that thinks that the game is impossible to beat then i'm sorry to tell ya that you don't have the skills baby. I agree that some of the medals are hard, like beating the game without accidents, but if someone gets hooked with the game and practice day and night, maybe he could do it. I'll probably point and laugh at him for completing such an useless goal lol.

I beat the game in under 9 minutes and 30 seconds with 103 accidents. Yay! I would never play this game again, thanks for everything.